Skip to main content


Landlord Letter to Tenant Cleaning, Repairs & Maintenance work/charges

Regarding cleanliness, repairs, maintenance of the property given on rent/lease to the tenant, there is mostly a pre-understanding, between landlord and tenant, either through writing i.e. conditions in the agreement or through oral communications before handing over the possession by the landlord.
The responsible party (landlord or tenant), as may be agreed upon, has to pay for the charges/expenses to be incurred from time to time. Mostly, it is the responsibility of the Tenant and Landlord can check upon the status periodically.

Follow up enquiry letter/email for Interview result/outcome (Sample)

Once you attend the interview as scheduled with the recruiting company, the next step quite obviously, is to know the outcome of the interview i.e. whether you have been selected or not. In the interview meet, the HR officer will probably inform you about an approximate date by which you can expect the interview result. On or after this date, if the interview outcome is not conveyed to you, then you may write an email or a letter to the Company, enquiring about the interview result. The format of such email or letter could be as follows.

ATM transaction failed money deducted - Complaint Letter to Bank

During the process of withdrawal of money from ATM if the cash was not received from the ATM machine but the amount got deducted from your bank account and subsequently you did not even receive any message from Bank regarding reversal of money back to your account, then you should lodge a complaint as soon as possible at the branch office of the bank. The following format could be used for this purpose.